ANUHEA SIMPLE LOVE SONG FREE MP3 DOWNLOAD

Saturday 21 September It was really emotional. It will be great for a big show in a city like Los Angeles. Friday 13 September Production is so fun, but I love solo acoustic music so much, I really wanted to sing all the songs by myself, too. Sunday 21 April Friday 27 September

Uploader: Brasho
Date Added: 6 December 2010
File Size: 64.26 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 7733
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Wednesday 15 May Monday 13 May My first album had only ONE love song on it.

Anuhea - Simple Love Song Chords - Chordify

Everything from riding an elephant, to sock puppets, to a cartoon. In an interview back in the summer with The Pier, you said this album was really from the heart and you opened up during the recording sessions. Thursday 4 July So, we were both experiencing what it was like touring and spreading the Aloha.

Friday 26 July Wednesday 11 September Wednesday 24 April Each are so different… showing all sorts of sides to me. Wednesday 14 August I am just going solo. Anuhea's mother, an Oregon native, comes from a musical family as well… her father is a jazz and blues guitarist.

We jumped on the back of one of those bicycle cabs and rode around a bit.

Simple Love Song

Monday 10 June I have to make sure they feel special! I feel like a charismatic SOB.

Thank you for taking the time out while on the road, I know what a balancing act it can be, but all the fans and readers will be super appreciative! I know you have done a lot of west coast and California shows in the past… Anuhea: Soong was so fun!

No featured guest artists tho, we decided to just go all me. Friday 9 August Sunday 12 May Saturday 10 August Tuesday 27 August Sunday 4 August And we are also doing the entire album acoustic, too.

Your email address will not be published. Friday 5 April Monday 8 April Saturday 17 August So, I like to kind of forward the song with some jokes and get people excited.

Tuesday 17 Simmple All in all there are like 13 tracks.

Comments

Popular Posts